Sunday 13 February 2011

Gryffindor –
1I always use my basic make-up before I would apply eyeshadow to my medolls eyes, I always apply mascara first…
2. Then I would add the eyeliner as shown in the picture..and if your wondering why I have the teardrops in my eyes its because I use them just to brighten the eyes :]
3. Adding the eyeshadow is the hard bit(; if you apply a few layers of the dark red/brown eyeshadow you will have the red :]
4. Now apply a white eyeshadow :] I couldn’t get yellow so I just applied white with a little bit of green underneath it(;
5. Adding the hair die is a fun part x] I added the red hair dies to my medolls hair as I am using the 4000 SP hair anyone can use any hair to go with their Harry Potter look(;
6. Now I am going to add yellow//gold highlights the my hair to make the Gryffindor strips
7. Now you may add any thing you want to your doll :] I added lipgloss and blusher and long eyelashes
8. That’s you finished ;D


Slytherin-
1. Mascara first once you apply mascara as a basic:]
2. Now apply The eyeliner
3. Now adding the eyeshadow :] Start with the minty green and apply a few layers(;
4. Apply a small bit of white eyeshadow then
5. Now the hair die:] Im going to add green hair die for the Slytherin green(;
6. Then Im going to apply small silver//grey highlights to my dollies hair
7. After doing that I will once again add blusher and lipgloss
8. Then I will add some jewellery ;D

Thanks Guys :] We just have the Gryffindor and Slytherin Turorials done so far(:

Olivia xx

1 comment: